Medical Exercise Training
Exercise Is Still The Best Medicine…
You can slow down the aging process with as little as 15 minutes a day of moderate activity.
Here at Flexx Fitness our Professional Healthcare staff has the experience and qualifications to keep you safe and provide quality exercise programming. Our Flexx Fitness trainers and medical staff has experience working with all levels of disabilities, diseases and a host of other physical limitations our clients/patients may have…
- Knee Replacements
- Hip Replacements
- Balance Issues
- Rotator Cuff
- Neuropathy Issues
- Pain Management
Exercise is good for you… These words have been a medical mantra for the last 40 years, but the adage is still as fresh as ever. As life expectancy climbs, many people survive into their 70’s, 80s, 90s, and beyond. Better medicines and safer procedures can largely be thanked for the added years. But exercise maybe the key to why some people not only survive but also thrive in later life.
In a nutshell, the more exercise you get, the better off you will be, as long as you don’t hurt yourself.
Other great benefits of our medical exercise training are that our medical and training staff are always at your fingertips. If you ever have a medical exercise question or exercise concern someone is always available, or it’s easy enough to make an appointment.
Flexx Fitness Medical Exercise Services are an Excellent avenue to Quality fitness programming at Affordable prices…
- We accept flex spending/health savings accounts
- No restrictive guidelines set by the insurance companies to provide the best exercise programming for your condition…”we do what’s best for your physical needs”
- Assist you in physician navigation
- Consistency between our professional staff in executing exercise programming
- High quality Certified healthcare/fitness Professionals all under one roof
Our purpose… is to provide patients recovering from any physical injury or disease an opportunity to complete recovery and maintain physiological and functional status in a safe, professional setting.
Why Flexx Fitness Medical Fitness services are the perfect fit for your health & fitness needs…
- Bridge the gap between health care and fitness
- Continue recovery through carefully developed, customized personal training
- Allow clients in the post-rehab stages of their recovery to achieve physical fitness