Small class sizes
Focus on form
One Thing Will Never Change:
You’ll always have fun
and enjoy your time with your trainer!
and enjoy your time with your trainer!
- At Flexx Fitness we don’t sell “sessions.” Here you will get a complete fitness program delivered over a period of time. That’s because when you join with us, your personal trainer becomes your partner in your overall fitness, health and wellness for the duration of your program. As a result of that, we don’t quote any per hour pricing because that’s simply not how it works with us. For each hour you’re in the studio/facility with your personal trainer, we spend another 2-3 hours outside of that focused on:
- Evaluating and developing your fitness regimen and exercises specific to your body’s strengths, weaknesses, and unique needs (such as post-surgery or injury), your skill level, and your individualized goals. you likely won’t ever have the exact same training session and set of exercises more than two or three times so your workouts are fully optimized marching you to your desired results every moment
- Creating a plan of what to do physically between your training sessions for cardio conditioning, flexibility, and more
- Discussing your goals and any changes based on new information about your health conditions (for example, 8 weeks after a shoulder or knee surgery your doctor clears you for doing full range of motion movements again with that healed area)
- Following up with you between sessions to evaluate how you’re feeling and advise a course of action
- Taking notes on your sessions and analyzing your results
- Compiling your before and after photos and results as well as other written reports on the results of your personal training solutions
- Offering training solutions while you’re travelling out of town and will be away from the studio
Individualized Personal Training
When you decide to become a private client, your trainer will begin immediately by talking to you about your health and fitness goals. Then you will receive a full and complete assessment, which will include taking off your shoes (yes really! See more about why here) so we can get a good look at your body’s unique movement patterns. From there your trainer will develop an in-depth training regimen designed with your goals and your body’s abilities and limitations in mind. In between sessions, you’ll have complete access to your trainer to ask questions, share how your body is feeling, and get expert advice on what to do before you come in to see us again. You can expect your training sessions to vary fairly frequently, as your body begins to strengthen and improve, and as you reach your goals and milestones along the way.
Semi-Private Personal Training
Perfect for husbands and wives to train together, golf buddies who want see who can improve their game faster, or friends who want to enjoy each other’s company and keep each other accountable, you have the option of training together, while still experiencing the same individualized attention to your unique needs.
Semi-Private Group Classes
In these classes, you’ll have the opportunity to training in a small group setting and work on specific fundamentals and movements.
See our Classes Page for more information on what we offer and when.
We are pleased to offer massage therapy to our clients and to members of the community who need a therapeutic massage. Come in for body work where you are pampered and can treat your body and your mind to an enjoyable experience with our massages that include complimentary aromatherapy with each session.
Schedule your appointment with our massage therapist here [ADD LINK TO BOOKING SYSTEM PAGE HERE]
Exercises for Fitness & Flexibility | Build a Better Body | Play Your Best Game…Let us Help!
Flexx Fitness Personal Training Solutions with Brent Parkhill
Click here to Contact Us via email or Call us at 865-657-6190