Building Champion Athletes in Sports and in Life…
Are you looking for an edge on your competition?
Flexx Fitness Sports Performance Coaches have the talent and experience to assist any athlete looking to enhance their skills while reducing the risk of injury. Our coaches perform a functional movement screen (FMS) on every athlete. The FMS screen allows us to create training programs that fit the athlete’s individual needs and goals. This specific training will transfer to greater performance on the field, mat, track or court.
Our overall objective is to give you an edge over your competition. We accomplish this by providing a systematic approach to developing strength, speed, agility, power, along with injury prevention. We put a strong emphasis on using up to date coaching techniques. Our training programs are designed to establish a strong base of fundamental movement skills, with a keen eye on proper techniques. This attention to detail will allow the athlete to progress to greater levels of athleticism and ensure success. Functional movement training helps the athlete compete safely and effectively in their respective sport.
Our athletes have the confidence to compete at their highest level!
Our Program Emphasizes…
- Functional Movement System (FMS) screening. This screening identifies functional limitations/movement dysfunction. These dysfunctions/limitations can reduce the effects of training and conditioning
- Improving overall athleticism of strength, speed, power, balance, agility, flexibility, and conditioning
- Reducing the risk of injury
- Developing fundamental motor skills
- Assessments of muscular strength, endurance, speed, agility, power, and body composition are measured to establish a baseline from which to gauge success
- Personal attention to each athlete and objective, identifiable improvement in assessed skills
- Enhancing fundamental skills all athletes need for effective competition, no matter what sport they play
Typical Program Design Includes…
- Pre/post Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Pre/post performance testing
- Injury prevention/movement correctives
- Myo-fascial release/flexibility
- Active dynamic warm up
- First step quickness
- Forward/lateral speed & agility training
- Sport specific cardiovascular training
- Strength/power training
- Nutritional guidence
- Proper recovery
In sports, just as in daily life, each area of focus is inter-related and must be considered together to reach your full potential. Instruction is sport-specific, systematic and focuses on precise and positive athletic development.