Flexx Fitness Golf Fitness programming will…
- Improve kinematic sequencing (power)
- Increase swing speed
- Eliminate swing faults
- Lower your handicap
- Get you in great golf shape
Benefits of TPI Fitness Training
- Develop more stability
- Increase your mobility
- Increase your flexibility
- Develop better balance
- Increase swing power
- Reduce incedence of injury
TPI Golf Fitness Program Includes…
- A comprehensive physical assessment (screening tests)
- V1 Pro biomechanical video swing analysis
- Explanation of swing faults found and how they affect your swing efficiency
- Customized golf specific exercise program
Customized golf training packaging for the golfers specific needs is always available.
By appointment only. Call now to schedule: (865) 657-6190
Why Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)…
- The Top 20 golfers on the PGA Tour use a TPI Professional
- 11 of the last 16 major championships were won by TPI advised players
- 22 of the top 25 players in the world are advised by TPI experts
- 65 of the last 85 PGA events were won by TPI advised players
Flexx Fitness is excited to bring a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 2 Certified Fitness Professional to the Loudon Area.
Whether you’re a beginner, somewhere in-between, or you want to make the PGA tour, Flexx Fitness TPI Fitness Professional has the experience and countless hours of specific training in swing biomechanics and swing fault recognition to help make the difference in your game you’ve been looking for!
Golf Fitness/Injury Prevention…
Flexx Fitness offers golf fitness and injury prevention programes for the un-injured golfer. All of the evaluations, physical screenings and video analysis are all performed in a 1 hour visit. Our Level 2 TPI Performance Specialist and Athletic Therapist Mark Croy will utilize TPI programming to develope and implement golf fitness and injury prevention programming. He will take you through a complete array of golf specific physical movement tests, strength/power evaluation and video swing analysis that are usually reserved only for the best golfers in the world.
The physical screen is used to detect any weak, or tight muscles and possible movement pattern deficiencies. Power/strength evaluation compares your level of fitness compared to the tour players and the video swing analysis is used to see any swing faults (improper swing Bio-mechanics that places undue stress on the body). We then cross check it with the physical screen to see any physical limitations that are the cause of the swing fault. Most swing faults are caused by physical limitations, such as, lack of mobility, poor core stability, weak muscular strength or joint dysfunction.
By assessing a “total picture” of how your body moves, swing posture and by looking at your swing, Mark can create a custom fitness program that will help players get fit, optimize their golf performance and lower your handicap!
Do you always reach your ball first?
Tired of hitting more club to the green than your playing partners?
Imagine what a few more yards off the Tee box would do for your game!
What information does a TPI physical screen provide…
- Information to develop a specific individualized golf fitness training program
- Focuses on golf specific biomechanics
- Identifies any dysfunctional movement patterns that may be affecting your game
- Provides a targeted approach that takes the guessing out of your physical needs
- Helps identify potential for injury
Common golf injuries treated…
- Neck injuries
- Neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Midback pain
- Siatic/disk pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder impingment
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Golfers elbow
- Wrist injuries